Thursday, September 9, 2010

make my day: featuring the singing stranger.

got the idea to note said stranger from a friend's blog: (i shall insert link here soon- or i'll try)



It was a warm summer night and I was standing at the bus stop waiting for the 7B. Across the street turning in on the intersection was a man alone in his SUV. Take note that this moment lasted a 5 seconds in total.

This encounter however, was noteworthy:
my mind glided over startled- confused- amused and settled on humoured.
I laughed at practically everything the whole way home.

He was yelling singingsinging "HEY, HEY BAY-BAY, I WANNA KNO-OW IF YOU'LL BE MA GIRL"
...
completely off key and everything- he sounded like a cat whose tail got caught in a door.



It was really hard to restrain myself to not sing along with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment